Monday 5 November 2012

Storytelling

Storytelling in Games



INTERVIEW

What is your name? Gender? Race? Age?
Answer: My name is Isabella Penelope Madero. I am female. I am Mexican. I am 26 years old.

Where were you born?
Answer: I was born in Chihuahua, Mexico. My entire family is from there and still lives there.

What year is it now?
Answer: It is 1911 

Do you have a romantic partner? If so whom?
Answer: Yes I do have a romantic partner. My husband's name is Fransisco I Madero.

Who is your best friend and what is he/she like? 
Answer: I do not have a best friend.

What is your economic situation?
Answer: Currently, the Mexican Revolution is in effect. It is led  by my husband Fransisco. He is leading a group of men to go against President Diaz.

Would you steal? How would you feel about lying? Can you be trusted by your friends?
Answer: I will only steal when it is necessary.In general, I will feel bad about lying but, if it is to protect my family then I will do it with no regrets. Yes i can be trusted by people.

What makes you happy? What makes you sad?
Answer: My children make me happy. The situation happening with the politics in my country and the fact that my husband is in a position where President might kill him makes very sad and frightened for his life as well as the men following him.




Are you afraid to die?
Answer:Yes

Do you have any phobias?
 Answer:I am afraid of drowning. I have this fear of water when it is higher than my waist.

Are you quick tempered or patient?
Answer: I am very patient with people.






No comments:

Post a Comment